When my friend Rebecca Rice reached out to me about interviewing me on her podcast, The Business Journey, about blogging for family photographers, I was SO IN. We had an amazing conversation about how and what to blog when you’re a family photographer. So many resources out there are geared for photographers doing weddings and engagement sessions, so I’m thrilled she wanted to talk about her students and their work.
No matter who you are, this podcast episode is a great one to listen to. I hope that you’ll join us!
In the episode about blogging, we discuss:
- The benefits of blogging for family photographers (6:04)
- Why optimizing your blogs really does matter (9:40)
- How often should you be blogging for your family photography business? (12:00)
- Blogging is a long-term game (16:13)
- What can family photographers blog about? (17:31)
- A few practical tips about how to make Google happy with your blogs (28:08)
Want more tips to blog for your small business? Grab the Blogging Toolkit to learn all of my tips, tricks, and strategies to blog with intention and strategy!!